Friday, February 20, 2009

Tickle Monster


Doesn't this kid look happy? Doesn't this kid look sad? (pouty lip and all)



But this is the real her. Pure JOY.








How incredibly sweet are my two kiddos. Yes, Brantley is kissing Charlie. I love it!




Here Charlie is rocking him and singing "Rock-a-bye Baby." It's pretty cute except she gets a little carried away at times and he almost fell off the bed.
Now for the game of Tickle Monster. This is made up game that I have come to love. It can be played with as few as 2 people or as many as will fit on the bed and under covers. The "It" person is the Tickle Monster. Everyone else must get in bed and under the covers. Do not let even a hair or a toe peek out from under the covers of the "Tickle Monster" will get you. To let you know that you are playing whom ever is under the blanket yells "you can't get me (or us) tickle monster," and bursts into a fit of giggles. The tickle monster then tries to "find" those hiding. For dramatic effect the tickle monster sometimes bangs on the walls or bed when on his way to attack his pray. Here is us playing Tickle Monster. The funny thing is that I not only took some great shots but I also was the Tickle Monster (TEEHEE TEEHEE).

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Brantley is getting to look like such a little man!! He and Charlie are just the sweetest!!