Saturday, January 7, 2012

Praying scripture

I read this post this morning.  It was JUST what I needed.  I am seeing a "scrapbook" or sorts in my future. What a great way to keep his promises at my finger tips!  I will make it easy to add to so that as I find things over the years I can continue to add scripture.  I can not wait to get started.

I will also add these:

When Lonely:
Jeremiah 29:12-14
12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you.” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and place where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”
When tempted: 
1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Any suggests dear friends on other scripture I could add?

No comments: