Saturday, January 28, 2012

Signs of Brantley

 I posted something like this after Dusty and I saw a play a few years back. It was one where it was dealing with a death of a child.  I just kept staring at this dinosaur that was in a corner of the dinning room.  Something that was just left there.  Some sense of presence that the child had left behind.  For Charlie is posted a shoe.  Just one single solitary shoe.  She was big into Cinderella at the time and we would randomly find her "glass slipper" scattered around the house.  Here is what I snapped of B this week.  All of which show his personality and all of which are so completely B.

A dragon has captured the princess out of C's room and left her on the laundry basket in the laundry room.
The second picture I can not get to upload.  It was of a loaf of bread that had been eaten and left randomly in crumbs around the house.
This last picture is just an obsession of B's at the current moment.  He LOVES Angry Birds.  He asked for them for Christmas.  He has gotten pretty good at shooting the birds across the house with his sling shot.  I was folding laundry one night and found that these two guys had just been through the washing machine.

No comments: