2005-Charlie was a cow.
2006-Charlie was a Purple People Eater. She LOVED that song. Everyone thought she was a tella tubbie.
2007-Charlie was Strawberry Shortcake. Her very first store bought costume.
2008-Charlie wanted to be Randy from A Christmas Story. We thought it was a super creative costume. She went around telling everyone, "I can't put my arms down." Very few people understood.
2008- Brantley was a knight. This was the year that someone donated a dragon costume to my class. Charlie found it and had to be a dragon to go with B's knight costume. We usually do several nights of Halloween stuff so it was easy to accommodate her.
2009-B was a Purple People Eater. I loved that costume so much and it fit him this year. Charlie was a princess. Her grandmother made the dress.
2010- Brantley wanted to be a monkey. Charlie wanted to be Lucy Little from The Littles.
2011- Charlie wanted to be Velma (a gift from Santa aka Grandma) last year for Christmas. Brantley said for two months leading up to Halloween that he wanted to be a lion. Then one day in the story we walked through the Halloween section the first part of October. He pointed to the shelf and said "Mommy I gonna be that for Halloween." He was pointing to a can of silly string. I asked him. "You want to be what?" "I gonna be a can a silly string. I gonna shoot all the people with my silly string." I knew that Dusty would LOVE that. I kept asking for about a week and he never returned to lion. So, he was a can of silly string. I love that my kids costumes are very "non-traditional."


1 comment:
LOVE all of the costumes! The purple people eater is so cute and the silly string will be a hit! :)
Post a Comment