Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh to scrapbook again!

I have that feeling again. I have not had that feeling since right around the time I found out I was pregnant with B.  I just want to sneak out to my room.  I think about pictures I am taking and about what sketch I will use.  About what random layout I saw on someone's blog that makes my heart skip a beat and says..."copy me!!!"  I took a vacation Saturday night.  I told Dusty, "You have the kids I am on vacation for a while."  I stayed in my room for about 2 hours.  I was so happy with what I came away with 2 cards, 2 layouts and 2 gifts for friends.  I was so impressed with what I managed to get done in 2 hours.  :)
 This was last years Halloween pictures.  Charlie was Lucy Little and B was a monkey.  Oh course, No one knew who Lucy Little was.  I love how my kid doesn't really go with what everyone else goes with.  This year she wants to be Velma from Scooby Doo.   B,  he wants to be a can of silly string.  I love that 3 year old brain of his.  Now, to make a can of silly string.
Here is the challenge at Faith Sisters.  I was on the design team for the first go around.  I was good for about 6 months and then life just got unbearably busy and I did not finish.  I am bound and determined to finish this album. It means too much to me not to finish it.  So, week by week I work on another page.  This one what your favorite verse.  Oh, I have so many!
And, I am just loving my My mind's eye paper.  I swear I should just get rid of everything else b/c I always go back to it.  I will be so sad when it is gone.
Journaling:
My scripture: Jeremiah 29:11-14
29:11 was an emergency (9-1-1) life line growing up. It was the place "2" go when I need to remember God's promise. As I got older, I realized how much I truly need to seek God. When I see Him, I WILL (not might) find him. And, He WILL bring me from captivity. Everyone's captivity is different. Mine: Depression & Self Doubt

2 comments:

Ursula Schneider said...

I know that feeling! Good for you.

jamie long said...

So cute! Love the journaling with the stickers.