Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm dreaming of a day when I can scrapbook again...



Pure Joy!wombat from Christian Paper Crafts gallery 



This great card from Lorettagrace from Christian Paper Crafters gallery
ATC Swap August 2011 - crafted by Marsha





I really want to finish my ABC verse album that I started in January.  


I really want to finish this album too.  My time on the Faith Sister's design team was just incredible!  I just wish I had more time to scrap.  I have so much more I want to add to that book.  I need to just schedule a babysitter to come over so that I can work for hours on end and not worry about the kids.  Sunny's layout is just STUNNING!!!! It takes my breath away.

Here is a favorite of mine from a Davine at Studio Calico that I "stalk".  I just LOVE her work.


Side_282_-_30_day_photo_challenge_thumb
Here are a few of my favorites by Margrethe from their gallery.

And two from a dear friend that I met at a scrapbook store in the city four, maybe five years ago.  I love Penny's work.
Prob_carnival_thumb


And the last thing I want to make on my dream scrapbook day... My friend Jonnelle (which I have never met in person but LOVE her).  Has the neatest wreath.  I just have to make one.  And then, join a swap so that I can decorate it.  How great would that be to have new tags for every season!!!  Your "seasonal" decorations would fit in a shoe box.    
I think that is all I would like to accomplish.  Okay, may I would like to just do a simple layout of things going on in each of the kids lives right now.  Maybe even a layout or two about Dusty.  


Oh, to be scrapbooking again!


 

1 comment:

Ursula Schneider said...

Thanks for visiting me Tirzah! I hope you find the time to scrap very soon! And I hope you feel better even sooner.