April 3: B loves to help unload and load the dish washer. Charlie LOVES to take pictures.
April 4th: For dinner the kids got to choose one fresh vegetable to put on our salad for dinner. Charlie choose Green peppers. B wanted Mushrooms. They LOVE to choose their veggies for the salad. We make it a special treat. And, they eat more of them.
April 5: We planted our garden tonight. I can't wait for the fresh produce from our backyard. That is if I can keep the kids out of it.
April 7th: Charlie decided to clean her room on her own tonight.
April 10th: I love wishing flowers. I have a picture of Charlie a little younger than this blowing a wish. I see some scrapbooking in my future!
April 11th: My kids have the BEST grandparents ever. Charlie LOVES fancy. She is always asking Grandma to eat on the fancy dishes. Tonight we did. Fine china, fancy linen table cloth, crystal glasses. She was in PRINCESS heaven!
1 comment:
Awesome pics!!! Looks like a fun week. :)
Post a Comment