Saturday, April 16, 2011

project Life

 March 21st:  Dusty is teaching the kids to hold their breath and go under water.  B is doing a great job.  C can "swim" across the hot tub underwater.
 March 22:  My kids LOVE to have sleepovers.  I hope they remember theirs like I remember mine.
 March 24th:  Happy Anniversary!  I can not believe that we have been married 10 years.  In celebration I made an apple crisp.  Or is a crumb?  Depends on whether you are American (crisp) or British (crumb).

 March 25th:  If you look closely you can see the "snow" that B needed.  He poured Garlic Salt all over his trains b/c he wanted Thomas to be stuck in the snow.
 March 26th:  My kids have been opposite from day one.  Charlie wants a hole apple.  B want's "lats, lats, lats apple."
 March 28th:  Dusty on his scooter.  This investment has saved us over $600 last year.


 March 29th:  We had a family date night.  C had a good parent/teacher conference so we treated her and B with a movie.  We stayed up late to watch Tangled.
March 30th:  Charlie has been making tents out of everything.  Dusty surprised her when she got home from school with this tent for her bed.

No comments: