Friday, May 21, 2010

Unity Friends With Flair

Charlie (my 4-year old) and I worked together last night making cards. I pulled out this cute doll stamp from the September KOM. This was Charlie's reaction. "Oh, momma. This is the most beautiful dollie I have ever seen. Please can I use it. I will be so careful with her." I let her and she proceeded to "decorate" her clothes with glitter glue. During bedtime this evening though, a little monkey by the name of Brantley spilled orange juice on my card and ruined it. So, sorry friends for only and "kid" card. I hope you enjoy even though there is not much inspiration.

8 comments:

mommy2alex said...

It's a great card, made with lots of love and creativity!! :)
I love that Charlie loves to craft with you!

Unknown said...

cute cute.

NoraAnne said...

aw cute :)

Sherry Campbell said...

Charlie is very creative- cute!

Anonymous said...

Kids cards are the best! love it!

Stephanie Zito said...

Aww, I think it's adorable and definitely a keeper!

Gwen said...

How cute is that! Great story, too!

Carolina said...

how very sweet!