I have been having a ball looking at other early childhood minded blogs. I have two favorites at the moment. Dusty is definitely not going to like
teacher tom by the time I get finished with my projects for the back yard. I love his idea of a
water wall. We are going to make ours portable so that I take it to school. We are also going to put a pulley on the outside of the "tree house" so that the kids can tote the water up to the top and dump it out the window. We are also building a deck to put the picnic table on. I talked Dusty into taking it off occasionally and allowing the kids to use it as a stage. We will be using our castle background and now our dinosaur background as well.

I love what you can do with a sheet, an overhead, and paint. We have had a great time this weekend working on it. We are also going to install a
sound garden of sorts. Something to make music (bang) on. I can't wait till the first week in June to get started. I think that we will have so much fun this summer in our "playground."
Valerie's blog is also another favorite. As I was looking here Charlie saw her newest post and wants a "garden stand" as well. We will just have to see what comes of this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment