Typically I do not mention my "other" life. My blog is just for the me that is at home, but I have to share. I was absent from school the day of the talent show. So my wonderful friends (a co-worker and a parent) shared the day with me. The first video is my kids preforming to Jack Hartmann's Party in the Jungle. ( I just LOVE Jack Hartmann.)
Party in the Jungle
This next video is the wonderful people I teach with. They are some of most amazing women I have ever met. They are talented and dedicated. They give and give and give. They make my days at school just wonderful. They make life fun and are always willing to give a helping hand if needed. God has blessed me with a wonderful group of women! (And Mr. Mickett too. But he is not in the video). :)
History of dance
No comments:
Post a Comment