



Brantley really wants to play in the snow like his big sister. He has had this horrible cough so I don't wan him outside. So, we compromised. I brought the snow inside to him. The kids water table was left open before the snow and ice hit. I just threw some towels down in the kitchen and let them have fun. Two rules: No snowball fights inside and the snow has to stay on the towel. They have done pretty well.
5 comments:
What a great compromise and fun for your little guy! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
great idea!! i bet he had a blast!
Great idea! Our daycare has done this for the kids when it has been too cold for it to be safe outside. But I didn't think to do it at home... (LOL)
oh, how fun - i bet he loved it!!
What a good mommy you are to let them play with the snow inside!!
Hope B's cough is going away...hate how the cough likes to hang around way too long.
Post a Comment