Friday, January 1, 2010





(okay, I know an old post) This was our Journey to Bethlehem. If you live in the metro area it is SO worth it. This year on our journey we met in person an "internet" scrapbook friend of mine. How completely cool was it that we were standing in front of Melissa and I am thinking "I know this girl. Not only do I know her, I think I read her blog this morning." So she took this super fab family picture. While on our trip, Herod's man asked Charlie "How old is this baby?" about Brantley. She got tickled. Mom he wants to know how old B is. I told the guy and he told me wrong answer. B was a little frightened of his deep voice and started crying. Charlie then asked the shepherd, "Do you think Mary would mind if I hold Jesus for just a little moment."

No comments: