Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Amy





This is where your story begins. It is important to have these details documented in you’re "My Lifetime Story Album".

Find all your favorite baby photos and ask your parents about any details they remember or have recorded. Also list details about your name. Are you named after someone? Do you know the significance of your name or how it was chosen?

Here are some other helps for creating a two page layout about your birth story.
Date:
Place of birth:
City: State:County: Country:
Doctor: Length: Weight:

Other topics that can be made more baby layouts:

Gather baby photos of all your family members include details about each person.
Make a layout that shows your parents baby photos.

I have had nothing but hardship with this layout. My printer ran out of ink. I -emailed it to work only to find out that our printer was down for two day. I finally get it finished and posted and it didn't post right so it was not in the newsletter for this weeks DT work. (ARG) but oh well. It is finished. I hope that it does not "offend" or hurt anyone (especially my mom).
I decided to make it easy on the kids and did one for them as well.

No comments: