Saturday, January 23, 2010
Word for the Year
I know, like most things, I am late with this post. I have two words this year, Prayer and blessing. I really want to work on my prayer life this year. I want to become obedient. Pray without ceasing. I want to be that person. Last semester I did a Bible study with a few amazing women from church. It was on the book of Ruth. Not only did the study give me more confidence in reading and understanding the Bible, but it also taught me a lot about blessings. I have a strong desire to make a difference in this world. Maybe that is why I am a teacher. As a Pre-K teacher I don't know that I have or will every see the difference that I have made. I mean really how many teachers remember their pre-k teachers enough to "go" back. But this year I want to be a blessing to others. I don't know if I will ever know what difference that I have made in the lives of others. But, I want to be a blessing. I want God to use me to bless the lives of others. Now, I wonder how I will go about doing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What good words!
Mine is organization (in life and mind!)
Post a Comment