

I am really enjoying this DT work. I still feel very overwhelmed. I know that God has a plan for me and yet I look at the other DT work and I feel inadequate. I hate that. I hate when I second guess myself. I hate when I compare my work (that I love and am happy with) with that of others and find it lacking. There is something that the creative team at faith sisters saw in my work that made them say "that is one we want." I need to keep my faith in that and God and quit thinking about how my work doesn't compare. God has me doing this work for a reason. I am hoping that it will be a blessing not only to me but to others. Anyway, go check out the challenge faithsisters.com You may have to scroll down, I forgot to post Wednesday night.
1 comment:
That is beautiful! I love the blue die cut paper and the birds are the perfect touch!
You are doing an amazing job, so proud to call you my friend! :)
Post a Comment