"Oh, I am just dreaming."
"You are dreaming?"
"Yes, I am dreaming. I just closed my eyes and I thinked of it. I made the pictures in my head and I just imagined and it poofs into my head and I just imagined that I was playing with pink toys. And when I was playing with pink toys I got lost. It was okay though because God told me to be brave and I told the man that was a woman my name and she found my mommy for me."
"You are dreaming this in the living room."
"yes, cause you know I can't watch TV. I am grounded so I just imagined it with pictures in my head and I wasn't afraid because I had God."
She so keeps me on my toes. I love how it takes her forever to tell a story and the story is a complete run-on sentence. I have no idea where she might have gotten that from.
No comments:
Post a Comment