I am going to have a great year this year. I have super wonderful kids who are already problem solving. I have a great assistant who is going to be fun. (This said, I really miss my friend from last year.) I have been blessed with great words of appreciation and encouragement from my parents this year. I've got a great bunch this year too. Off to another great year teaching
AP Pre-K, so I have been told. That always makes me laugh. I don't feel I teach AP Pre-K but we do have homework every night. I just justify mine by saying that every teacher gives the homework assignment of read 20 minutes every night. I can't wait to see what God teaches me this year with my kids and my kid being in Pre-K. It is going to be a GREAT year!
1 comment:
I think that your positive attitude is guiding your way and your students' way to a wonderful year! What a blessing for them and their parents to have a teacher like you! :)
Post a Comment