Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Facebook compliement

I love the ability to keep up with people who are far away/ super busy. I just received the BEST compliment from an old teacher friend of mine. We taught together for four years before he left our school to become a principal. (Which he is super fab at I am sure.) He posted this picture of him in one of those photo opportunity cut outs of a hot dog. It made me laugh and reminded me that his favorite Halloween book was Haloweiner. (Which by the way if you do not know it is well worth looking it up and reading even if you do not have children.) So, I told him so. Here is his post, "Amy Johnson you proved you pay attention to people and take and interest in them." Can I just say that made my day? This is something that I try to do. It really made me feel great to know that someone noticed. Thanks Jay! Oh, and just a reminder: check out this super cool book. I know that you will love it too.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

That's wonderful!!
I love that FB has gotten me in touch with so many people from my past...I especially love being in touch with my students (I taught 7th grade, so it'll be quite some time before you start seeing your students on FB;)! ).