Charlie loves the Rainbow Magic Fairy books. We have read a total of 21 books so far. For Charlie, they are great stories. For me, not so much. They are all the same. Jack Frost (the bad guy) steals something and hides it. The girls (Rachel and Kirsty) must go find it and return it to the fairies. But, Charlie LOVES them. So, I encourage her and her imagination. She made these adorable fairies all by herself with help of my scrapbook supplies. These are the rainbow fairies.
We have a total of 6 sets of books: rainbow, jewel, magical animal, night, petal and sport. Each set has a map
in the front cover that shows where the story takes place. I am going
to try and make a play mat for each of the different maps. I am trying
to decide if I want to paint them on a sheet or make them out of felt.
Either one is going to take a while. I am leaning more and more towards
the sheet. I think I will make them each as big as a poster board so
that she can lay them on the floor to facilitate play.
No comments:
Post a Comment