I have always hated my freckles. I use to wear makeup 3 shades too dark and WAY too much just to cover them up. I just hated them. Like many things in life, I am learning to like them. Not love them, but accept and like them.
I love how God uses my precious daughter to make sure that I am listening to him.
Today I was reading in Deuteronomy.
For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
Deuteronomy 7:6
I am thinking about this. Charlie be-bops up. "Hey mom, you know what I am going to ask God when I get to heaven? I am going to ask him how many freckles you have. He will know that one for sure, won't he?"
No comments:
Post a Comment