1. My youngest loves to tell people "Good job." "Good job sissy on your homework!"
2. I found a babysitter for B. I feel like it is another one of those people that God has purposely placed in my life. I can't wait to see what he has for me to learn from her.
3. My kitchen has been clean 3 days in a row.
4. I am missing my husband. And not just b/c he mops my floors and goes grocery shopping. I miss him! (I know this does not sound like a "good" thing. But I think it is fantastic in this day in age when so many people really don't like who they are married to. )
5. I love reading a book that sends my brain running in a hundred directions and gets me excited for school to start in 4 weeks. Yes, that is all I have left of summer.
6. I love reading scripture with Dusty. This time it was over the phone but I can't get a verse from last night out of my head and heart. Romans 1:21
7. I saw on pininterst a really cool new toy I MUST make the kids. :)
8. PIZZA!!!!!
9. I have the absolute BEST in-laws. I can not tell you how completely blessed I feel when I come away from their home. God is amazing with his provision.
10. For the first time in 10 years, it is quiet on 4th of July. We live in a town that allows you to pop fireworks in the city limits. EVERYONE from EVERYWHERE comes to our town. This year we are on a burn ban. It has been a refreshing year of piece and quiet where my kids are not up late every single night for a week and a half. Instead the kids and I sat on my in-laws front porch and looked across the horizon at the fireworks the next county over. It was very peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment