Thursday, June 16, 2011

The moments that take my breath away.

There are only two times during the week when my kids do not bicker in the car.   Every Sunday and Wednesday on our way to church we talk about the ways that we can prepare our hearts to hear the message that God has for us at church.  We can pray, sing songs, listen to the praise music on K-Love, or sit quietly and look out the window at God's amazing creation.  Most days I am driving b/c D is working.  This morning was a very rare day when D was able to join us for Church.  D whispered asking why the kids were so quiet.  I explained that B was looking at the clouds and C was praying.  When I looked back and saw her like this I just had to grab my camera.  This is truly a moment that takes my breath away.

She is preparing her heart to hear what God wants her to know.
Praise the Lord for his faithfulness to meet everyone where they are at.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Wow, you are raising two amazing children! They will be great life-long servants of the Lord because of their parents' example!!!!