May 18th: B had a bad dream. I have to be careful not to step on my kids in the morning. :)
May 19th: We had tornado warnings this evening. We had to make sure we were prepared.
May 20th: We were waiting for Daddy to finish with the insurance guy. Who can say no to such great puddles?
May 21st: Jeanna's baby shower. I am in love with all the cool stuff that Laurie does. Look at those super cute chalk boards and the shot glasses for fun desserts. I think I see shot glasses in my future.
May 24th: Grandma and Grandpa came over for C's graduation that was canceled due to the weather. The tornado missed us but it destroyed many homes and families in Piedmont.
After the weather subsided, one of C's classmates came over. We had a "pretend" graduation for the kids.
I LOVE technology for this. We had a Nana date!!!!
May 28th: We went to the science museums today. This is B's look when he is concentrating. I love how is tongue sticks out just like mine.
May 29th: We had play ground dedication at church today. B loves this teeter totter.
May 30: This has become tradition now. It was very important to Grandma Jindra and has become important to C as well. She loves placing flowers on her grave.
1 comment:
I love that you're keeping up with this, such a wonderful keepsake for your family!
That mud picture makes me giggle, love it!!
Post a Comment