May 2nd: This is a piece of "my" life. Many years ago, I heard a saying about teachers. "The best teachers steal everything they can get their hands on." So, I stole this idea from Charlie's Pre-K. We had a Pirate day. Here is one of the 6 maps I made. And to think that at one point I thought I could not draw. :)
May 4th: Charlie had her award night for Awana's. She did a great job. She learned all of the verses in her book for the year. She can memorize anything that is set to music.
Both kids wanted to do some Yoga before bed.
My two silly astronauts were eating their "astronaut" dinner (snack) inside their spaceship while they watched Backyardigans Mission to Mars. I just love their imagination.
May 8th: Happy Mother's Day to me! Charlie made me breakfast in bed. "I gave you an apple because I can not cook by myself yet." So sweet and thoughtful. I did not feel that way when B spilled the ice cold water on me in my bed before I was awake.
May 12th: I brought volcanoes home from school to bake for my kiddos. We had such a blast "erupting" them the next day.
May 13th: We went to the ice cream social at school. C calls this amazing redhead her big sister. This little girl (who is not so little any more) was in my very first pre-k 4 class.
May 7th: After B went down for a nap I found this in the bathroom. I thought it was so funny that just HAD to take this picture. I am guessing that the toilet was on fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment