

Charlie wanted an "ART party". We thought that decorating your own cupcakes was a much better idea then having ones that were pre-decorated. They had the best time using popsicle sticks to ice their cupcake and DUMPing gobs of sprinkles on them. One of the cupcakes I swear had more sprinkles then cake. :)

We had stations set up around the yard.
Art easel: I loved how their pictures looked hung on the side of the shed.
Stamping: paper, stamps and ink
Creature making: pom pom balls, google eyes, glue
Sculpting: Pipe cleaners
College: color shapes to glue
Dusty built a new deck in the back behind the shed. The purpose was for our picnic table. As soon as Charlie saw it she said, "Oh Daddy, thank you so much for my very own stage." I couldn't help but make it the very best stage every. You can't see it but the little boy is fighting the kids green and purple dragon. He is hung on the back of the shed.



Stamping: paper, stamps and ink
Creature making: pom pom balls, google eyes, glue
Sculpting: Pipe cleaners
College: color shapes to glue
Dusty built a new deck in the back behind the shed. The purpose was for our picnic table. As soon as Charlie saw it she said, "Oh Daddy, thank you so much for my very own stage." I couldn't help but make it the very best stage every. You can't see it but the little boy is fighting the kids green and purple dragon. He is hung on the back of the shed.


It was so much fun to see Charlie's friends from Pre-K, church, and family.

I hope they had as much fun as we did! Happy Birthday Charlie!
1 comment:
What a fun party! You are so creative and it has rubbed off on your sweet little girl! :)
Post a Comment