Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Brantley's food fix

I am feeling guilty. I feel that I am always talking about Charlie and never B. Well, here is my little guy. And can I tell you that right now he wants to eat only one thing. Can you guess what that one thing is? That's right taco, or Ta-O as he says it. He will only eat dinner if it is a taco. I have had to get creative. No we are not having eggs and ham. We are having an egg and ham taco. No we are not having Chicken and rice. We are having Chicken tacos. No we are not having a ham and broccoli wrap. We are having broccoli tacos. And the list goes on... Oh, what I will do to get my kid to eat. And the funny thing is. If you give him dinner w/o a tortilla (wheat, corn, flour it does not matter), he throws himself on the ground crying NO!! NO!! aunt TA-O! Once you show him the tortilla, he will eat anything else on the plate. Such a silly guy.

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

He's so funny!
When I was pregnant I craved flour tortillas, so I cannot blame Brantley! ;)

Sweet~N~Scrappy said...

What a great memory to treasure! I hope you have a scrapbook page ready for this! :)

Sasha Farina said...

i love tacos... he has good taste! lol.