Thursday, April 8, 2010

Unity Friends With Flair


I am in LOVE with my UNITY stamps. And I am in love with friends with flair blog hop. There is some really great inspiration. I did this layout a few weeks ago but never posted it. I really love the KOM. I am so counting down till I will have the extra cash again. I know "paying" off the "debt" is better than feeding my hobby. But I still say that the hobby is more fun. :)

Here is one of Brantley, too. No unity here just a christmas wreath in Advent colors. I can't get over how much this little guy has grown up. He was such a baby. Not so much any more.

19 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

I love these layouts!

Anonymous said...

fun pages!

lisa a.

mommy2alex said...

I LOVE those pictures of Charlie - such a great progression (how did we survive before digital cameras?!).
Great wreath on B's page. He is really growing up SO fast!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layouts xxx

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful layouts.... perfect!

Kelly Mahany said...

Love your layouts!! Great job on both!

Unknown said...

What fun pages!!

Unknown said...

great pages ;)

Stephanie Zito said...

Great pages! So fun! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

These are so fun! Love 'em! :) I especially like the first one. I like how you incorporated so many photos on one layout! :)

Susan B. said...

pretty layouts!

Kelly Massman said...

Fun layouts!

Unknown said...

Fantastic LO's!!! I love how you were able to get '5' tall photo's on your first one...clever and so cute!

Rona said...

very nice :) I loved reading about your beads and the note that you received from a parent!! You are obviously a very dedicated teacher/mom! God bless you.

Amy said...

Such sweet layouts, and such cute kids!!

Jessy said...

adorable pages!! :-)

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Cute and creative pages!

Jennipher Lowery AKA stamptician said...

fun layouts!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Great layouts!