Friday, April 2, 2010

Prayers answered

I have always wanted a husband who was a spiritual leader in my home. I have a great husband. One chosen by God just for me and yet he does not qualify as the spiritual leader in my home. I have been praying and praying and praying that one day my husband will initiate (and say the words) to pray with me. Last night was that night. We have had a very hard three days of parenting. At 1:30 in the morning after finding out that Charlie had cut her hair again, I asked if he wanted to talk about it tonight or wait. He took my hands and prayed for God's guidance and for strength and patience in parenting. He prayed that we would be good enough parents to lead our children to him. I am on cloud nine. Praise God. I am so full. Thank you God for answering the prayers of the faithful. Thank you for being such an amazing God that you give more than requested. That you answer prayers!

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

What a wonderful answered prayer!! I think that's such a blessing to have a mate to pray with!