
These are some verse canvases I have in my house. The first one is Brantley's verse. I used the stars that I got when I signed up for my KOM last July. I LOVE them! I have used them a ton since getting them. I love the simplicity of this canvas. The second one has not been posted to my blog yet. It is not Unity but I wanted to get it posted. Have a blessed day and enjoy the inspiration.
12 comments:
Beautiful projects! Have a wonderful weekend!
What a great thing to have around your house...they are beautiful!
wonderful and oh so colorful.. love that!
Oh these are great!
These are fantastic!
What a great idea! TFS!
GOD is GOOD:) Love these --so colorful!
Beautiful.
lovely creations!
Lovely!
thank you for the bible verse... they are suach great Ideal and needed in this day in time to lift us all up....It God Word and bible. preicous?
Great job! Neat idea!
Post a Comment