I have had so much fun the last three weeks joining the hop instead of just looking. Make sure that you check out Unity's website to see the rest of the list at
Unity's blog . I saw these super cute lunchbox notes from this site
Say Please in a post on Stacy Julian's blog. I decided that I had enough "phrases" from my 3 months of unity kits to make my own! Oh, how I wish I had the sayings from all the past kit of the months but at least I have 3 months worth. I will just "dream" about what the new sayings will be and how great they will be to drop in my kids lunch boxes! I made a set for my son and one for my daughter. I made them really simple incase they get thrown away. I also left the back blank so that I could jot a handwritten note if I wanted to. I did use one saying from Stampin Up. I did not have an even number of saying from Unity. I really like the way they turned out. Also, Unity fans scroll down and look at the picture of the butterfly in the post on the secret passageway. Charlie (my daughter wanted to use my "stamps" to decorate her butterfly. She used the imagine saying with a butterfly. I got it in a random set of 50 stamps that I ordered. I don't know what set it comes from but she loves it. Have a blessed and inspired day!





14 comments:
Wow! These are adorable! You've been busy! Have a great weekend!
Very nice!!
these are adorable!
WOW, you've been busy! These are great!
what a great mom!! Your kids will love getting those in their lunches!!
This is such a super cute idea! Love it!
What a sweet idea! I love those and what a wonderful surprise for your sweeties!
Sweet idea!! Have a FAB Friday and enjoy your weekend xx
wow.. u've been a busy girl.. beautiful cards!!
wow you were busy ;)
great job.
Awwww! What a cute fun idea! And that's A LOT of stamping..go you!
WOW--busy busy busy! These are GREAT! ALL of them:)
what a great idea and how cute!
Love these! It looks like you have been having all kinds of fun!
Post a Comment