Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friends with Flair


I am in love. In love with Unity that is. I have been stalking the blog hop for months. Today I am actually joining. Here you can find the entire list http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/ I found these incredible stamps last May. I ordered this amazing stamp that i wanted to use for my Christmas cards for this year. That would be the Christmas cards I never made. Instead I made a really cute ornament for everyone.
And so, my love affair began. I became a kom member in July. I was able to receive 3 kits before I had to cancel due to the cost of Charlie's surgery. I am hoping that when I get that paid off this next August I will again be able to subscribe. So for now, I will continue to play with my amazing stamps, stalk lease incredible ladies blogs for the cutest ideas, and drool over the new kits and dream of what I would do with those incredible stamps. I used the cute bird from the July kit. I just love it!

This layout is one I did for my DT work for www.faithsisters.com it was late to post. It was for the challenge of childhood homes.

11 comments:

Lisa Dickinson said...

very cute bird! love how it accents this page! :)

Kelly Mahany said...

Welcome to your fist FWF hop!! YOur card and layout are great!! Hope you will join us again!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

love these projects--and welcome to FWF! TFS:)

mommy2alex said...

That is gorgeous!!!
You are rockin your DT assignments, so proud of you!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Some great projects you've done. Welcome to FWF and hope to see more of our creations.

Bonita Rose said...

Welcome to FWF... love your work.. U've gotta do it every week!

mborrero said...

like the simplicity

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Posh Designs DT member

CarlaKH said...

woohoo! Love these and welcome to FWF!

Rona said...

welcome to FWF!! great job

Unknown said...

adorable

mommy2alex said...

That layout is SO pretty, love the bird and the pink trim.