
So here is my room. How beautiful is it!?!

I am all moved in. It only took me about three days. All my trade books for school are organized. All my teacher books are organized. All my scrapbooking magazines are organized. I went through all my files and got rid of three boxes of recycling. Charlie had a blast dumping it in the recycle bin. I even organized all my ribbon. I still have a few things on the desk top that need to find a home but for the most part I am in!

We are still waiting on more trim. It is on back order. The blue thing is one of the kids toy boxes. The couch is a pull out for when family comes in town. The trunk in the corner was my great great grandmothers. She used it to carry her things when she traveled Europe. She was 20 in the early 1920's and traveled Europe by herself. Man was she a neat lady. I wish I had had the chance to meet her. Instead I have a few stories, an old trunk, a few hair pieces, and a shoe hook.

This self is for our games. I still need to prime and paint it before I fill it up. I am so excited. It is a great space. Thanks Dusty! (and his wonderful parents)
No comments:
Post a Comment