This is my nephew, Colten, he had a great day but I am sure that you could never get him to admit this. Charlie is modeling her party favors: Girls recived a princess hat, vest, sword, and a sheild. The boys recieved a crown, vest, sword, and shield.Before leaving school this year, I ask several parents what they typically spend for party favors at a party. The consensis was about $50. I hate those stupid little toys that you usually get. I end up throwing them

away within the first week of getting them b/c she doesn't really play with them. Instead, we step on them. So we made our favors. We made knight and princess costumes for the kids to wear. They had a great time. I made 24 costumes and only spent $35. I think that is very cost effective.







Picture 1. Charlie and Colten
2. Laurie (baby Jack) Will, and Jeanna
3. Brad and Audrey
4. My dad and step mom
5. Charlie painting her sheild (her friend Meredith)
6. Grandma Linda, Cale, Aunt Mistie
7. Brantley eating ice cream for the first time.
8. Thomas and Brantley fighting the dragon.
9. I love this picture. It shows that what I had in mind by painting a dragon on a sheet really did happen. I love the way it shows Thomas fighting the dragon. 10. Audrey
11. Charlie giving Grandma Linda hug for that great princess dress. Grandma Linda is the best seamstress.
12. Charlie attempting to hula hoop in her new princess wear.
13. My little birthday girl. She is standing in front of the castle. I spent $10 on 2 flat sheets. I now have a dragon and a castle for my little girl to pretend.
14. Here is her cake. My husband is the best when it comes to making her cakes. You can also see my nephew Gant in the back ground.
I slacked off when it comes to pictures this year. I only have the really good ones thanks to my friend Mitzi. She is the best. Go check out her website if you need any pictures made. http://aylorphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks to all our friends and family for helping us celebrate her 4th birthday. We sure had a blast.








1 comment:
WOW, WOW, WOW! What a great party! That dragon is incredible!! Love Charlie's dress, such a fitting princess and dragon slayer:)
Post a Comment