Saturday, June 20, 2009
Leap Frog Letter Factory
As a teacher I have been working with Charlie on letter sounds, I don't know maybe before she could talk. Well, I have to say that she can watch Letter Factory as much as she wants. In three weeks of watching this show she is saying all the letter sounds and recognizes most of the letters. I am not one to do flash-cards with her yet. So this is so exciting. Bad parenting....Oh I don't know maybe. Go on leap now get her to sound spell. She is already working on that! Not that I am a pusher. She will learn it when she is ready. I can't wait to see all that she will learn this year in pre-K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Letter Factory is awesome! Paul sings along with each letter too. Don't forget to get Talking Words Factory and Math Circus..Andy loved/loves Math Circus.
We have all three of the Leap Frog videos and love them! The fridge phonics taught Alex more than I could!!!
GO Charlie:)
Post a Comment