I know, I go overboard when it comes to birthday's. I know, Charlie's party is over a month away. I have been shopping for two months. For some reason, like Christmas if I start a few months out I can afford to do what I want. This year Charlie decided that she wanted a princess party. But there was a catch, it had to have knights and dragons, too. What a girly girl I have! So instead of the traditional party favors we decided to dress all guests as a knight.
I started these last night. It took me 5 hours to make 24 knight vests. I think they came out really cute. Charlie wanted pink for the girls and blue for the boys. The left over costumes will go to my dress up box at school. Dusty took these photos of me while I was working. He did a really great job. Thanks honey!

No comments:
Post a Comment