Saturday, April 4, 2009

Through Charlie's eyes

Scene: Standing in line in Subway
Charlie: Excuse me lady, What is that thing on your face?
Lady: It's an eyebrow ring. Isn't it pretty.
Charlie: No.
(Do you think I can remind her of this later in life?)

Scene: Bathroom at Mc Donald's (they have some of the cleaner bathrooms when you are on the road)
Charlie: Hey mom, I farted again.
Me: Charlie remember that it is not polite to talk about your farts in public.
Charlie: Oh, yeah I forgot. But remember we ate beans yesterday mom so now we are all a farting family.

Really, why do I even try with the manners. Some of the things that come out of her mouth I just don't know what to say.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Oh my, I LOVE IT!!! I know it embarrasses you to death, but she is so hilarious!! I'm so glad that you record it and even more glad that you share it with your readers:)