
Easter clothes were always a tradition in my family. We always got a new dress for Easter. So, we go Easter shopping. We ended up with some really great deals at Burlington Coat Factory. There are tons and tons of really cute clothes for girls. There was a total of two outfits for Brantley. One was this adorable three piece suit. Yes, I know that he is only 7 months and yes, I know that he crawls and does not walk but I couldn't help it. The other outfit was a pair of blue pin stripe pants with a vest and long tie. It was three dollars more than this one.

Yes, I know that he is only 7 months and yes, I know that he crawls and does not walk but I couldn't help it. The other outfit w as a pair of blue pin stripe pants with a vest and long tie. It was three dollars more than this one. I guess that is what I get when he doesn't fit nine month clothes any more. I have decided that we need to go to a wedding in these clothes...hey we have one coming up next weekend.

And like all picture sessions at my house it fell into complete chaos! Charlie just loves to play tickle monster. Brantley does too.

That is his "okay mom, I have had enough of my ever loving big sister" look.
No comments:
Post a Comment