Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow day Creations

 I have "stalked"  Patter Crosses blog for years. I love her scripture stuff but have never participated. Always planned to never have.  This year is different.  I am going to finish her ABC challenge and will be working my way through her names of God Challenge as well.  I am going to do two of each of my names of God layouts and give them away.  I can't wait to see who God sends my way to bless with them.
For my Anchor verse I used Jeremiah 29:11-14.  This has been a verse that has helped me through more than I thought ever possible.
B  was Bible.  I used two verses and the song B-I-B-L-E.  B sings this song all the time right now at the top of his lungs.  He always ends it with "The bible my FAVORITE."  It just puts a smile on my face and warms my heart.  I used Psalms 119:11 and Joshua 1:7-8.

I haven't yet figured out what I am going to use to display these.  My "album" is 6x6.  I really do like the way it is turning out.  I used my mind's eye paper in both and the butterfly stamp from a Unity kit of the month.  

4 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

What a special project you are working on! It looks like you are off to a great start. And that ground hog breakfast, OMgoodness, too cute and funny!

Denise said...

Nice job! This project will be a cherished keepsake. Enjoy the journey!

Nancy said...

Hello! Your Scripture Challenge pages are wonderful! I look forward to seeing more!...Nancy :o)

mommy2alex said...

6x6 is a fun change! LOVE your writing, you're so good at the journal part of scrapping - I need to take lessons! ;)
That ruffle ribbon is too cute!