The more I look at the pictures, the more I can't wait till my birthday. I know what I am going to get myself. I am just in LOVE! I made Dusty look at January. "Wow! I really do love this. I like how we can see just the everyday stuff." I am so glad he likes this as much as I do.
Jan 29th: I know but she looks too cute not to add this one. We went and "pre-sold" girl scout cookies in the neighborhood today. She has sold 93 boxes all by herself. I am just amazed.
Jan 30th: One of our very DEAR friends came over this evening. Brent is an amazing man. I can't believe that he is still single.
Jan 31st: We went to visit Oh' Grandpa before the storm blew in. He was so happy to see the kids. They were pretty excited to see him as well. The kids played with his spider. It drops from the ceiling when you clap or speak loudly.
Feb 1st: Here is the hard part. We had a snow day today. LOTS of picture. Do I post the kids going out in the freezing weather. 6 degrees with a 45 mph north wind of -11?
Or, B He is a very boyly boy. Who else could sport this amazing bruise and wear pink tights w/ hearts all in the name of keeping warm in said freezing weather?
Or, should it be cuddle time. Dusty and Charlie have cuddle time every day before they take a nap. This is very special and needed for both of them since they share the love language of touch.
Or, should it be making snow ice cream. It was a first for the kids and I. Very good but VERY sweet.
Or, me (since I am NEVER in the pictures) eating said yummy snow ice cream.
Or D making homemade ravioli while the kids watch. It was delish! He really is a great dad and husband. This is the only part of "picture a day" that is hard. Sometimes I have too many to choose just one.
Feb 2nd: Happy Ground hog's day!
Love this one too. C is cleaning her room. This is a chore no one likes. She is so like me in that department. She is messy. But, she is SUPER creative.
Feb 3rd: Another snow day. B played in the water in the kitchen. I LOVE how his little tongue sticks out as he works. Yes, said bucket of water did end up all over the kitchen floor and him. But, he had a great life lesson and then had a blast cleaning up the water.
C worked on "homework." She played on the jumpstart website. She loves being big enough to work on the computer by herself.
Feb 3rd: We worked on C's valentines tonight. Peel crayons. Melt crayons for 15 minutes in 275 degree oven. Cool. She is so excited about them. I am too b/c there is NO peanut or sugar in these super cute valentines.
Feb 5th: I am a sucker for things like these. Got the kids the heart plates and the ice cubes. We will probably never use them but they make me smile.
Another multi photo day. We made a snow man. C did most of the work.
And, these photos just make me laugh. Step one: Run across the yard.
Step 2: Say "AHHHHHH" and fall backwards.
Step 3: Laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
Step 4: Get up and do it again.
I LOVE this silly guy! He was only out side for 5 minutes b/c of his cough. But, it was well worth the play time.
5 comments:
What great pictures! I would go with the most unique picture/that day. It would be tough to decide, though!
hehe!! Those photos are the best! and I see that you've been getting snow days too! Enjoy the snow...that;s what I've been doing!
Wonderful photos! Your project life is going to be cherished!
I love the idea of project life, too! :)
I want to see multiple pictures a day, but that's selfish of me because I love seeing the creative things your sweet family is doing!!!!
When you have good playing snow in OK, you HAVE to take advantage, if nothing for the photo op!!!
We've never had snow cream, shocking since we have 3 feet of it outside! ;)
LOVE how your crayon hearts turned out, swirled in the middle and polka-dot-like on the outside! Very creative!
Please tell C that I detest cleaning my room too!
Post a Comment