Deuteronomy 31:8
8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Philippians 1:6
6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
5 For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD,
my confidence since my youth.
Psalm 71:5
5 For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD,
my confidence since my youth.
Charlie made her own valentines. It was very hard for me. I did not like her smeared stamping but she LOVED them.
D's valentine. And my new stamp. Isn't it cute.
2 comments:
Love that flower!
Charlie's Valentines are ADORABLE!!!
LOVE your new ticket stamp, too cute! I bought the T!m Holtz ticket die, but haven't used it yet. I need some cute ticket stamps to go with it, bwahaha!!
btw - Etsy has a feature (new to me, you may have seen it!) that when you list a new item, it will post it on your Facebook page! Made me excited!!
Have a nice looooong weekend! :)
I love the flower too! It is actually a gift from my Stampin up demonstrator. It is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment