Friday, January 7, 2011

365/ Project Life

 I am going to attempt this...I have done pretty good so far.  I really want to make sure that I get things w/ Dusty and I too and not just the kids.  I seem to only take pictures of them.  Dec 30th--N came to play.  N is C's best friend from Prek.  She still talks about her all the time.  She has made new friends this year but N is still the one I hear about more than any other.  

 Dec 31st-Our last "family day" until either a snow day or spring break.  I truly treasure these days.  Today we decided to make homemade pizza with homemade dough.  I  love doing this.  It is one of those truly "family" fun things that we do.


These next few pictures will be out of order b/c I took the first four days on the camera with no card.  I have to get D to transfer them to a card.  Jan 4- D went hunting tonight.  He got nothing but frustration.  I
Jan 6- Today was a rough day at school.  I am looking at tailoring the school's anti-bulling program Steps to Respect for my class.  Yes, I take my work home.  Sorry family!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Yay you! I love 365/Project Life. One day I will do this!!