Monday, January 10, 2011

B's baby book

 B is 2 1/2 and he did not have a baby book.  We look at C's all the time.  I was feeling VERY guilty.  So, for Christmas I made B and album.  It is not finished but it is started.  I choose one boy paper pack.  25 sheets of blue card stock and two stamp sets from unity.  In 8 hours, this is what I finished.  It is not "fancy" but I LOVE it.  I still have pictures and pages to do but at least he has this Christmas morning.

ultra sounds to be added later
















This is where I will pick up when I add pages.  I made it to 6 mths before the pages in the book were full.  I have since bought more page protectors to add to his book.  I love how simple and clean his book came out.  I also love that it is almost all handwritten.  I do not like my handwriting but I love how personal it is.  

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love how it turned out! It's great that you were able to get so much done by sticking with a simple color scheme, too. He will love it so much!

mommy2alex said...

You've done a great job!! I love seeing the pictures, seeing the progression of him aging! :)