
Here is an around the room view as you step into the room this is what you will see on your right. I teach pre-K. The bottom four shelves are trade books that I use in my classroom. Shelf 4 is religious books and Shelf 5 is Scrapbooking stuff. On the white shelves you will see baskets with punches, rub-ons, brads, flowers, and buttons. At the top of the shelf you will see black boxes with memorabilia and ribbon. On my desk you will see a MESS. Yes, that is me in the middle of a project. Maybe I will remember to clean up when I am done. I have two filing cabinets with pictures, punches, and "bills" that hold up my desk. One of my travel cases for crops holds pattern paper. On the desk are two paper boxes. One holds card stock and the other pattern paper. 

Here you see the other side of my desk again with a bookshelf the bottom 3 shelves hold trade books. Shelf 4 holds educator books and shelf 5 holds scrapbooking books. Of course my albums are on the top of both book cases. The tall filing cabinet hold the stereo and my listening center books and tapes for school. Yes, I collect kids books. At least that is what I tell my husband. He says the $250 tax credit for teachers just isn't enough. I think I would agree when it comes to my library. You also see a mess in this picture. I had a group over and the chairs are still in the room. The back wall has the heater so it is pretty clean. I love that cross on the wall. My Step-mom gave it to me.


The corner has an ottoman. When I have friends over it is either used to spread out papers or as a space to place the "snacks." It also has storage inside. Right now it has kids toys but that will change over the years. It is on casters so it can also be placed in the center of the room and used as a chair for four people. It stores my folding tables behind it. So far I have fit 8 scrappers in my room at one time. That was fun. The shelving unit across the back wall houses my family games. Can you tell we are a card and board game playing family. The top shelf is where I pull my most used stamps and tools when I have friends over. I have not put anything away from the last crop. The layout display is a gift from my hubby. Isn't he wonderful!


These last two pictures are of the last wall. The trunk in the corner is full of stuff that needs to be "gone" through. I just haven't had the time. I have been too busy creating instead. The couch can serve as a pull out bed or as seating. The storage on the other side of the couch is my kids art stuff. (The storage unit was my present and I am so glad I got it!). I hope that you have enjoyed your visit. If you are in the OKC metro area looking for a place to scrap just drop by. I love having friends over.
4 comments:
Wow, your space is amazing! TFS!
Nice scraproom! I love the color on your wall. It bright and energizing. Is there any such thing as a clean scrap space? Mine has never been, so I assume everyone else is the same. LOL!
Beautiful Amy!! It's nice to have an area that you can actually spread out in!
What a great room! I love the purple and your purple chair! Love the room that was built with love for you to create for your loves! :)
Post a Comment