Tuesday, December 29, 2009

scrapping



I actually have gotten to scrap! My room is clean. My things are put away and I am scrapping. I have made three wall hangings. And completed my first Design Team layout (it won't be posted until next week). I am so excited about that endeavor. I am also working on finishing my prayer cards for me and for husband. I have a big list of things I want to accomplish this year. I wonder what will get done and what will just fall to the side.

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Those are gorgeous!! I just love them! :)

Lynnelise said...

Your scrap room is clean? Wow! I envy you. I have a lot of work to do on mine and I am determined to get it in some kinda order by the time the lifetime challenge starts.
You have motivated me!!

(Happy Blessed New Year to you and your family!)
<><