Monday, November 16, 2009

treasure hunting and steps of faith

Today we went geocashing. Super fun especially when we don't have a GPS. It makes it a little harder but a lot of fun. We have the best time putting things in the bag! This is Dusty's new thing and we are having a blast. Now Charlie and I have a job. We need to stamp a bunch and mode podge them so that they can be our "treasures" to leave in the "box."

I also am working on my "devotion" for my Ruth bible study. I am always amazed at what God shows me and yet when I am asked to do this I panic. What if I don't get it right? How can it be wrong if it is what God has showed me? And still my insecurities shine. What if I say the wrong thing and someone thinks I am stupid?

Here's to a leap. What do I go and do...I apply for a year long "design team" place with Faith Sisters. It would be to complete their Life stories challenge for this year. I don't know if I am their style but I put in my application. How crazy is that? I have no idea when I will hear anything. We'll see. If so, it is just one more thing that God has gone before me and taken care of .

No comments: