An update on my scrapbook room, it is now "mommy's pink scrapbook room. As you can see my incredible husband and his father put insulation on the outside and purchased the siding. They also worked a little bit on the electric. A special thank you to Grandpa Jindra!
"Hey Charlie, What-cha doing?" I should know by now that her comment is going to upset me or make me laugh. Tonight's made me laugh.
"I'm planting your scrapbook flowers so that God will grow some more." The sentiment was too darn sweet for me to be angry with her for being in my scrapbook stuff to begin with... so she has some of my favorite scrapbook flowers in her dirt bucket outside. I just love this little girl.

"Mom, Brantley needs to play outside with me."
"Charlie, sweetie, Brantley is too young to play with you outside."
"But mom, he needs to feel God's wind, too."
I can never seem to figure out where she comes up with half of this stuff so Brantley sat on the back deck in his bounce-y seat this evening while Charlie played outside. I hope he doesn't get sick.
2 comments:
Wow, look at your pink room, it's going to be so awesome!
Love that little sweetie of yours, she is so thoughtful - yep hard to be mad about that one.
Brantley is getting so big - he looks very happy in his bouncy!
Post a Comment