Yesterday I bought a package of Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies for desert. I left them on the counter and Charlie found them this morning. I knew this because there were five half eaten cookies on the floor in the living room. The package that the cookies came in was no where to be seen. So I asked her, "Charlie, what did you do with the cookies?" "Oh, I put them in the freezer." This sounds like a very funny reply but only to those that do not understand a good "cookie." Most of the store bought cookies that come into our house are the fudge striped ones. We all love them but we like them cold. So, all fudge striped cookies do belong in the freezer. Since yesterday was the only time that Charlie has seen any other kind of cookie besides the fudge stripe kind I completely understand why she felt that the cookies belong in the freezer. So, friends, where do you keep your cookies?
2 comments:
In our tummies!!! Cookies don't last long in our house.
And by the way, my daughter has no fear of video on the web - she's of the MySpace Generation!!
Cookies don't get to come to our house very often because they last about a minute!!
Love cold cookies - all Girl Scout cookies immediately go into the fridge and freezer! YUM!
The only cookies that we don't chill are oreos, they get dunked in chilled milk though - yummy, I want cookies now!!
Post a Comment