Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainy Days



I love that Charlie loves to play in the rain. When Dusty and I first got married he poured this small concrete patio so that we could have a small table and chair for the front yard. 8 years later we still have no patio furniture but this has become the BEST place to play in the rain and puddles. The concrete is not even so there is about four places where the rain makes great puddles. As you can tell, my rock garden is a little overrun with weeds but Charlie doesn't mind. She still loves to collect the rocks.

2 comments:

Kristin and Co. said...

Keep encouraging that!

mommy2alex said...

What a good daddy, not making it too level so it would become puddly fun!!
I just love reading how fun you and Dusty are as parents, always welcoming imagination and creativity - Charlie and Brantley are very lucky indeed!!