So after not being in hurry for Brantley to get here I have been wishing today. I just knew that he was coming today b/c it was a full moon and he is not here. :( I want him here NOW!
Dusty has called home 6 times today asking "Can I come home?" Well, at least his room is done. Here are some pictures. I will add the last wall when we move my school bookcases out to the scrapbook room.

I had to add a Charlie comment too... When we were getting ready for Grandma Jindra's funeral she put on Dusty's shirt and tie. She said, "Look mom, I'm getting married." What a silly little girl!

I had to add a Charlie comment too... When we were getting ready for Grandma Jindra's funeral she put on Dusty's shirt and tie. She said, "Look mom, I'm getting married." What a silly little girl!
1 comment:
I'm thinking about yall today!!!
Post a Comment